If you are here, you are like me, you love bratwurst sausages, and more specifically you are looking for a recipe for bratwurst sausage.
I have already posted two great recipes, but my favorite thus far has to be the Bratwurst with Potatoes, this is a very unique recipe, that has originated from Germany. For the Germans it is a salad, and is very commonly made in their country.
The other recipe that I have posted is the Bratwurst Sausage stuffed with Mushrooms recipe. If you are a fan of mushrooms, than this recipe is definitely for you! The recipe itself will look like it took you a very long time to prepare, as it comes out very professional in the end.
But you didn’t come here for recipes that I already have posted did you? You came for a fresh new recipe? Perhaps an easy bratwurst recipe? Well here it is.
Bratwurst Sausage Sandwich
This will be an easy recipe to make.
Ingredients Needed for Recipe
- Bratwurst Sausages
- 12 inch sub foot roll
- Mozzarella cheese or your favorite cheese
How make the Bratwurst Sausage Sandwich
- In a pan, boil the Bratwurst sausage over a medium heat. The key here is to fill it with enough water to barely cover the Bratwurst sausage. After the twenty minutes is up, place the Bratwurst sausage in a skillet, and you want to increase the heat, and brown the Bratwurst sausage, for about five minutes.
- Remove the sausage out of the skillet, and cut the Bratwurst sausage in the middle lengthwise, but be sure not to cut all the way threw. Take the Bratwurst and spread it flat.
- Grab the sub roll, and split it open. Place the sausage on the sub roll.
- Moderately sprinkle the mozzarella cheese, or your choice of cheese, over the Bratwurst sausage.
- Place the sub in a preheated oven at broiler temperature. Leave the sub sandwich for only two to three minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- It is best to eat this sandwich while it is still warm, you may also slice the bread into half, or into your own preferred bite sizes.
More delicious tasting Bratwurst Recipes to come soon!Posted in Articles